The resources used in all parent forums are included below. Please check our key dates for the upcoming parent forums should you wish to attend.
- Year 8 'Personal Development'
- Year 7 'Personal Development' - Thank you to everyone who was able to attend this event. As always, we encourage more parents to join us in these interesting discussions at the next forum event.
- Year 8 'Mental Health and Wellbeing' 8th March 2023
- Year 7 'Mental Health and Wellbeing' 1st March 2023
- Year 11 'Helping Your Child Revise' Event - Please also click here to download 'A Parent's Guide to Revision'.
- Year 7 Parent Forum 25th January 2023 - Thank you to all parents and carers who were able to attend the Year 7 Parent Forum on Wednesday 25th January. Your participation and engagement with the school is vital as we work together for successful outcomes for all our young people. Please do refer to the slides from the presentation on the importance of literacy as a life skill and what strategies you can use to encourage your child to read for pleasure. As always, we encourage more parents to attend and join us in these forum events. We look forward to welcoming you again!
- Year 8 Parent Forum 11th January 2023 - Thank you to all parents who attended. We really appreciate the many people who contributed to our interesting discussions. We encourage more parents to attend and join us in these forum events.
- Year 8 Parent Forum 30th November 2022
- Year 7 Parent Forum 11th November 2022